Oktagon LLC offers the Internet user (hereinafter referred to as the User) to use the site https://skypoint-luxe.ru / Oktagon LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Website) on the terms set forth in this User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement).
Oktagon LLC offers Users access to sections of the Site containing forms that collect personal information if the User provides the specified information (hereinafter referred to as the Site forms). All currently existing sections, as well as any development of them and/or the addition of new ones, are the subject of this Agreement.
Starting to use any section of the Site, the User is considered to have accepted the terms of the Agreement in full, without any reservations and exceptions. If the User does not agree with any of the provisions of the Agreement, the User does not have the right to use the sections of the Site. If Oktagon LLC has made changes to the Agreement with which the User does not agree, he is obliged to stop using the Oktagon LLC Website.
Personal information of Users
Within the framework of this Agreement, “user’s personal information” means:
Personal information consciously provided by the User during the procedure of filling out and submitting the online booking form for hotel rooms posted on the Website;
Technical information automatically collected by the Website software during its visit.
The online booking form for hotel rooms is a downloadable element (web form) of the TravelLine online booking system (Travel Line Pro LLC, 424003, Yoshkar-Ola, Leninsky Ave., 56a). Technical information is automatically collected by the web server during the User’s visit to the Site and is recorded in standard web server logs. Also, information about the Site visit is recorded by the installed statistical counter of the Yandex.Metrica system Site.
Filling out an online booking form
The online booking form “TravelLine” posted on the Website is a downloadable web element of the third-party online booking system “TravelLine”. When making an online booking on this form, you can familiarize yourself with the operating conditions of the TravelLine system, the policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data of Travel Line Pro LLC. The online booking form of the TravelLine system allows the User to receive temporary accommodation (short-term rental) services in a convenient form.
When filling out the specified form, the User provides his personal data and other information voluntarily.
In the course of filling out the online booking form by the User, his personal data is directly transmitted to Travel Line Pro LLC without processing personal data by the Site. The Site does not store or process the personal data of Users specified in the online booking form.
Subsequently, the User’s personal information can be transferred by the TravelLine online booking system to Oktagon LLC on the terms of operation of the TravelLine online booking system and the concluded contract with Travelline Pro LLC. Personal data is stored and processed by Oktagon LLC in accordance with the terms of the Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy, when processing personal data, Oktagon LLC is guided by Federal Law No. 152 “On Personal Data”.
The User is solely responsible for all actions (as well as their consequences) within or using the Website, the TravelLine online booking system of Travelline Pro LLC.
Using technical information
During the User’s visit to the Site, the Site administration automatically becomes available information from the standard server logs (server logs). This includes the IP address of the computer (or proxy server, if it is used to access the Internet), the name of the Internet provider, the domain name, the type of browser and operating system, information about the site from which the User navigated to the Site, the pages of the Site that the User visits, the date and time of these visits, files that the User uploads. This information is analyzed in an aggregated (depersonalized) form to analyze Site traffic, and is used in the development of proposals for its improvement and development.
Information about the Site visit is recorded by the installed statistical counters of the Yandex.Metrica Site.
Cookies transmitted by the Site to the User’s equipment and the Site User’s equipment can be used by Oktagon LLC for statistical and research purposes, as well as to improve sections of the Site.
The User is aware that the equipment and software used by him to visit the Site on the Internet may have the function of prohibiting operations with cookies (for any sites or for certain sites), as well as deleting previously received cookies.
- Oktagon LLC has the right to establish that the provision of a certain section of the Site is possible only on condition that the acceptance and receipt of cookies are authorized by the User.
- The structure of cookies, its content and technical parameters are determined by Oktagon LLC and may change without prior notice to the User.
- Counters placed by Oktagon LLC on the Site can be used to analyze User cookies, to collect and process statistical information about the use of the Site, as well as to ensure the performance of the Site as a whole or their individual functions in particular. The technical parameters of the counters are determined by Oktagon LLC and may change without prior notice to the User.
The connection between the User’s IP address and his personal information is never disclosed to third parties, except in cases where this is required by law.
Conditions for processing Users’ personal information, deleting it and transferring it to third parties
Oktagon LLC processes personal information of Website Users in accordance with internal regulations.
The personal information of Users provided through the online booking form is not stored on the Website on the Internet, it is used exclusively by the TravelLine online booking system service to provide the service.
With respect to any personal information of the User, its confidentiality is maintained, general access to an unlimited number of persons is excluded.
Oktagon LLC does not provide personal information of Site Users to third parties, except in cases where this may be directly required by law (for example, at the request of a court).
Personal information is deleted upon written request of the User or his legal representative to Oktagon LLC.
When processing personal data of Users, Oktagon LLC is guided by Federal Law No. 152 “On Personal Data”.
The User is solely responsible to third parties for his actions related to the use of the Site, including if such actions lead to a violation of the rights and legitimate interests of third parties, as well as for compliance with the law when using the Site.
When using the Website of Oktagon LLC, the User does not have the right:
- violate the rights of third parties and/or harm them in any form;
- impersonate another person or a representative of an organization and/or community without sufficient rights, including employees of Oktagon LLC, the administration or owners of the Site, as well as use any other forms and methods of illegal representation of other persons on the network, as well as introduce users or Oktagon LLC” misleading about the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects;
- send, transmit or in any other way post and/or distribute content, in the absence of rights to such actions under the law or any contractual relationship;
- upload, send, transmit or in any other way post and/or distribute advertising information, spam, lists of other people’s email addresses, pyramid schemes, multi-level (network) marketing, Internet earnings and e-mail business systems, “letters of happiness”, and also use sections of the Site exclusively for redirecting users to pages of other domains;
- it is not authorized to collect and store personal data of other users;
- disrupt the normal operation of the Site;
- promote actions aimed at violating the restrictions and prohibitions imposed by the Agreement;
- otherwise violate the norms of legislation, including the norms of international law.
No guarantees, limitation of liability
The User uses the Site at his own risk. The site is provided “as is”. Oktagon LLC does not assume any responsibility, including for the compliance of the Site with the User’s goals.