The use of the Site means the User’s unconditional consent to this Policy and the conditions for processing his personal information specified therein; in case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the Site.
Personal information of Users processed by Oktagon LLC
- Within the framework of this Policy, “user’s personal information” means:
Personal information consciously provided by the User during the procedure of filling out and submitting the forms of the Website (online booking);
- Technical information automatically collected by the Website software during its visit.
- The online booking form for hotel rooms is a downloadable element (web form) of the TravelLine online booking system (Travel Line Pro LLC, 424003, Yoshkar-Ola, Leninsky Ave., 56a).
During your visit to the Site, the Site administration automatically becomes available information from the standard server logs (server logs). This includes the IP address of the computer (or proxy server, if it is used to access the Internet), the name of the Internet provider, the domain name, the type of browser and operating system, information about the site from which the User navigated to the Site, the pages of the Site that the User visits, the date and time of these visits, files that the User uploads.
This information is analyzed in an aggregated (depersonalized) form to analyze Site traffic, and is used in the development of proposals for its improvement and development.
The connection between the User’s IP address and his personal information is never disclosed to third parties, except in cases where this is required by law.
Information about Site visits is recorded by the installed statistical counters of the Site, “Yandex.Metrica” and “Google Analytics”.
Purposes of processing Users’ personal information.
Oktagon LLC collects and stores only the personal information that is necessary for the provision of the Site or the execution of agreements and contracts with the User, except in cases where the legislation provides for mandatory storage of information for a period specified by law.
- The Website of Oktagon LLC processes the User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- Provision of temporary accommodation (short-term rental) in a hotel
- Conditions for processing Users’ personal information, deleting it and transferring it to third parties
- Oktagon LLC stores Users’ personal information in accordance with internal regulations.
- The personal information of Users provided through the forms of the Website is not stored on the Website on the Internet, is used exclusively for the provision of services.
- With respect to the User’s personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, general access to an unlimited number of persons is excluded.
Oktagon LLC does not provide personal information of Site Users to third parties, except in cases where this may be directly required by law (for example, at the request of a court).
The deletion of personal information takes place upon a written request from the User or his legal representative to Oktagon LLC.
When processing personal data of Users, Oktagon LLC is guided by Federal Law No. 152 “On Personal Data”.
Processing of personal information using cookies and counters.
Cookies transmitted by the Site to the User’s equipment and the Site User’s equipment can be used by Oktagon LLC for statistical and research purposes, as well as to improve sections of the Site.
The User is aware that the equipment and software used by him to visit the Site on the Internet may have the function of prohibiting operations with cookies (for any sites or for certain sites), as well as deleting previously received cookies.
Oktagon LLC has the right to establish that the provision of a certain section of the Site is possible only on condition that the acceptance and receipt of cookies are authorized by the User.
The structure of cookies, its content and technical parameters are determined by Oktagon LLC and may change without prior notice to the User.
Counters placed by Oktagon LLC on the Site can be used to analyze User cookies, to collect and process statistical information about the use of the Site, as well as to ensure the performance of the Site as a whole or their individual functions in particular.
The technical parameters of the counters are determined by Oktagon LLC and may change without prior notice to the User.
Measures applied to protect the User’s personal information
Oktagon LLC takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the User’s personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with it by third parties.
Feedback. Questions and suggestions
The User has the right to send all suggestions or questions about this Policy to the address 141425, Moscow region, ter. Sheremetyevo Airport-2, a/z 173